Help! I am an Elementary Teacher with One or more iPads!
This webpage was created for those who download the free ebook so that they can use these supplements with the lesson plans included in the book. To download the free ebook, click here.
This page is a supplement to the free downloadable ebook.
- Rubric for The Sounds of the Orchestra.pdf
- Rubric for Note Reading on the Treble Clef Staff using Note Squish.pdf
- Rubric for Performing Rhythmical Names and Creating Letters from Songs using Monkey Drum.pdf
- Rubric for Create and Sing with StoryBots Tap & Sing.pdf
- Rubric for Ear Training with The Blob Choir.pdf
- Rubric for Assessing and Singing Solfege as a Class with My Note Games.pdf
- Rubric for Rain Rain Story App - by Themes and Variations .pdf
- Rubric for Creating an Orff_iPad Ensemble.pdf
- Rubric for Creating a Song in a Guided Form and Musical Style using GarageBand.pdf
- Rubric for Elementary Musicians Creating Recorder Books for the Next Year’s Music Class using Book Creator.pdf
- Rubric for We Love to Name our Notes with DooDah!.pdf
- Rubric for Singing a Conversation in Solfege with Sock Puppets.pdf
- Rubric for Student Musicians! Composing a Melody with Noteflight and Creating and Recording and Accompaniment with GarageBand.pdf
- Rubric for Assessing the Instrument Families with Musictechteacher.pdf
- Rubric for Elementary Musicians Arranging and Composing with NotateMe Now.pdf
- Create a Rhythm Piece with Loopy HD.pdf
- Rubric for Staff Wars.pdf
- Singing and Assessing a Traditional Children’s Song.pdf