Use these links for when you need assistance with Seesaw.
- Cheat Sheet to Start Up with Seesaw
- Help with Seesaw: Getting Started, Basics, Beyond the Basics, Ideas for Your Classroom, School and District Admin, Families, Troubleshooting, and About Seesaw
- Seesaw Activities Icon Shortcuts
- Seesaw in the Elementary Music Classroom Webinar with Amy M. Burns
- Flipping the Elementary Music Classroom with Cherie Herring (SC elementary music educator)
- Seesaw in the Music Classroom (with Megan-elementary and Shawna-middle school band)
- Using Seesaw App in a Foreign Language Class: Maris Hawkins
- Panel of Specialist Teachers (PE, Art, Music): Join Justin Schleider ( P.E.), Merry Mullins (Art), and Megan Endicott (Music) for this lively discussion!
- Game Changer: Seesaw with Justin Schleider (PE): In this session from the Connected PE Online Conference, Justin Schleider explores the game changing power of Seesaw.
- Google Earth
Incrediboxor Bitesize Beats
- Intro to Google Classroom
- Scratch Recorder
- Standup Symphony
- Staff Wars
Connecting with other Seesaw Teachers and Seesaw Classroom Blogs: